- Room additions
- Blue plans and City permits processing
- Home remodeling and restoration
- Tile installation - flooring, fireplaces, shower and tub surroundings
- Patios, decks, porches
- Interior and exterior paint
- Complete kitchen remodeling
- Complete bathroom renovation
- Granite, quartz, and tile counter tops and back-splashes
- Stucco repairs
- New window installation
- Drywall and texture
- Hardwood and laminate flooring installation
- Plumbing and electrical repairs
- Epoxy garage floors
- Garage door replacement
- Gates, front and backyard fences
- Light fixtures replacement
- Interior and exterior door installation
Deck and patio maintenance. For homeowners who already have a deck or a patio, we offer maintenance service where a protective finish may be applied to restore the vitality and sparkle of your property.
Walkways and driveways maintenance. Another way to enhance the curb appeal of your home is to provide maintenance, pave and renovate walkways and driveways to prevent cracks and deterioration.
Gutters maintenance and replacement. Other essential aspect of home improvements involves cleaning downspouts and gutters twice a year and determining whether any repairs are necessary to prevent future damage to your property.
Siding repair and installation. Hammer Construction offers siding maintenance. By performing repairs on their property's siding, homeowners can enhance energy efficiency, decrease outside noise, and strengthen the structure. There is a great variety of materials available such as aluminum, plywood, vinyl, stucco and lumber.
Shed installation. Space is very valuable in a home. Outdoor storage spaces know as sheds enable individuals to store bulky items such as lawn tractors, bicycles, etc. Hammer Construction offers different options for these exterior additions with different materials such as wood, metal and vinyl.